Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Restaurants

I was discouraged when only one person sent me a love potion recipe and well... that wasn't actually a recipe but oh well, I guess I will get back on the saddle and write another blog. This one is about restaurants. So I recently moved to Phoenix Arizona and don't have many friends or acquaintances yet (Heather, I know this is all important news to you) and since I moved here I have not once gone out to eat in a restaurant with anyone as a social experience. I was mentioning this to a friend of mine, we'll call him "SB" and he told me that he doesn't eat at restaurants!!! Basically that was the craziest thing I had ever heard in my life. How do you separate your friends from the rest of the people? I thought that the ones you went out to eat with were you friends and the rest were just people that were around. I don't even get it. Seriously I am a little tired right now and might not be stressing this fact enough, but it is the hardest thing for me to imagine. Like how it's hard for me to imagine that I lived in the days before the internet, and how I used to think that carrying a cell phone around with me was just an expensive burden and not a complete necessity. I don't even know what's important anymore. I don't even know what is real and what is not real. I don't even know who I am... and most importantly I really want to go out for sushi and I still have no one to go with!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

HAHAHA I am envisioning you completly losing your sense of self. It causes laughter.

I will eat sushi with you, but not in Arizona. Thats a different state than I currently reside.