Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taggy McTaggerson

Ok Heather I'll do that taggy tag thing that you tagged me to do but I won' t tag anyone else in the process...

Rules; 1 Link the person who tagged you. 2 Mention the rules on your blog. 3 Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4 Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

(Just anyone who read's mine in particular has to do it on their own and then tell me about it on their own)

UNSPECTACULAR QUIRK NUMBER ONE:
I hate the Mustelidae family. They never invite me to dinner. No kidding but only about the dinner part. I am being honest about the hate part. It is a classification of mammals including: Mink, Otter, Ferrett, Sable, Ermine, Wolverine, Badger, Weasel. Skunks were recently classified outside of the Mustelidae family but I still hate them anyway. Mongoose and Meerkats just missed the mark as well, I don't hate Meerkats because I do like the Discovery Channel's "Meerkat Manor" but anyway what I hate about these animals are their short legs/long bodies (creepy) long noses, carniverousity, nocturnal traits, and anal scent glands! yucky. Look how gross:



UNSPECTACULAR QUIRK NUMBER TWO:
Sometimes I eat bullion cubes. Just by themselves. I lick them away I prefer the beef flavor, it has the red shiny wrapper

UNSPECTACULAR QUIRK NUMBER THREE:
I have a hard time keeping my baby toenail on my toe. For some reason I end up ripping it off. I don't know why. There's always blood. Um.... I won't post a picture.

UNSPECTACULAR QUIRK NUMBER FOUR:
If I am too cold at night I will sneak a blow dryer under the covers to blow hot air and warm me up, even if it might be a fire hazard.

UNSPECTACULAR QUIRK NUMBER FIVE:
I have a fear of getting hit by bicycles. I think it's because it's happened to me before. But anytime I'm walking down the street or sidewalk and a bike get's too close I get really nervous and I start to move around. I feel like I'm moving out of the way but I am usually probably creating a bigger problem by stepping into the path they were going to take to miss hitting me. AGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

UNSPECTACULAR QUIRK NUMBER SIX:
I have sore on top of my head (under my hair) that may never heal. I think I've had it for years but it is impossible for me to stop scratching off the scab. GROSS oh well you asked.

THE END

2 comments:

Heather said...

hi scabby mcscaberson. The gift I bought for you is actually a weasel. whoops.


now I will have to return it to whalmat.


and the secret code non spam word your comment thinger is asking me to type is "rears" do you really think that is appropriate?

terrie said...

yes, I do think it is appropriate. Get that weasel out of my face